Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm back!

It's been nearly a month since I've shared anything with you. That's because I've had a month long journey through Colombia and now I have alot to share with you. I'll be posting all the delicious meals I've experienced in South America. Some of the best street food I've ever had - fried to perfection; Refreshing fruits along the Caribbean Coast and strange fruits made into wonderful natural juices; Amazing restaurants with dirt floors on the beach, culinary delights recommended by Anthony Bourdain, and home cooked meals at my friend's mom's restaurant in Bogotá.

Man selling fruit on village street in Colombia

I'll be posting all week, so check back everyday for new discoveries from Colombia. Also follow me on Facebook for more details and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment