Thursday, May 19, 2011

Foodzie Frenzy

I'm in a Foodzie frenzy! I just received my first Foodzie Tasting Box and it rocks! It's going to be like my birthday every month. Foodzie Tasting Box is a subscription service, so ou get a box on your doorstep filled with six artisanal food goodies from around the country. My first box to arrive is for the month of May.


May's box includes:

• Dried Pineapple from Peeled Snacks in Brooklyn, NY
• Traditional Alfajores from Dulce Caramel Co. in Buffalo Grove, IL
• Lemon Poppyseed and Almond Biscotti from Biscotti Bari in Petaluma, CA
• Assorted Fresh Herb Sea Salts from Woody's Gourmet in Campbell, CA
• Pure Southern Ice Tea from Pluff Iced Tea in Bluffton, SC
• Classic Seaweed Snack from SeaSnax in Los Angeles, CA

I'm not even sure where to start. When I get the urge for a snack, I'm going to go for it. I'll be sure to let you know how each treat is. Come back for updates on these snacks later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment