Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hangover Cure TVC

A trip to TVC is something we often have to do. One of the first things I learned about when I moved back to this part of LA was about Tacos Villa Corona. My neighbors introduced me to it after a hard night of partying. We all woke up in a little pain with an intense hangover. We needed something in our bellies and everyone's immediate first response was "TVC!".

I couldn't muster up the energy to go, but the girls brought me back the most delicious breakfast burrito filled with eggs, potatoes, spinach and cheese. It's even good for vegetarians. Make sure to order the "papas burrito with spinach" and ask for extra salsa. Though you'll be tempted to gobble it down, take your time and cure that hangover. You might want a little hair-of-the-dog too.


Tacos Villa Corona is located in the Atwater Village neighborhood in Los Angeles at 3185 Glendale Blvd Los AngelesCA 90039. (323) 661-3458

See more delicious food from Tacos Villa Corona on Foodspotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment