Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Foodspotting

I love documenting my adventures, especially with food. Then Foodspotting came along and gave me an excuse to do so. Foodspotting is a great service that works with a website and mobile app (they currently have one for the iPhone and are working on one for Android) that allows users to find food with visual aid. If you're like me and prefer pictures to words, then it's perfect for you. It let's you see what your in store for so you know what to expect from your meal.

Let's say you want a burger. You can search "burger" in your nearby area and photos of burgers will appear. You can get it the way you like it: big-meaty-and-juicy, diner-style, sesame seed bun, or flimsy fast food. But when you see that burger that was meant for you, your stomach will tell you right away. And thanks to Foodspotting, you will know where to go to make your stomach as happy as your eyes.

Foodspotting also let's you follow other fellow spotters, favorite restaurants and guides created by others and you too!

They recently picked 100 Super Spotters and I was named one of them! Thanks Fooodspotting!

Follow me on Foodspotting and see some of the delicious and sometimes tragic things I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment