Thursday, January 16, 2014

Xhico's Choice: Krave Jerky

Xhico's Choice this week is Krave Jerky.



I love Krave Jerky! Of course, I first gravitated toward the sack of meat because it had a bangin' package design that bounced off the self. It's bright modern western branding filled with typography and playful icons brought it's unique flavors to my attention. I now found myself standing in front of a wall of beef and turkey treats marinated with gourmet flavors. I ended up picking the Sweet Chipotle Beef Jerky and It's still my favorite! I haven't tried the Black Cherry BBQ Pork Jerky yet because they don't carry it at my local store, but I will but them until they do.

Krave Jerky is unique to the jerky world because the meat is super soft, tender and moist. You don't get "Jerky Jaw" pan from chewing the same piece for hours like most jerky brands. They have beef, turkey and pork jerky varieties and an assortment of gourmet flavors that will tickle your tongue.

For you hardcore jerky lovers, they even have a Krave Klub to deliver #jerkylove to your door every month!

Krave Jerky flavors:
Basil Citrus Turkey
Lemon Garlic Turkey
Black Cherry Barbecue Pork
Grilled Sweet Teriyaki Pork
Chili Lime Beef
Garlic Chili Pepper Beef
Sweet Chipotle Beef
Pineapple Orange Beef

ORDER KRAVE JERKY SAMPLER TODAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment