Thursday, January 30, 2014

Watch Tina Fey and Jerry Seinfeld Take a Ride in a Snazzy Volvo for Coffee and Cronuts

Tina Fey and Jerry Seinfeld cruisin' through New York

I love Tina Fey, not as much as coffee, but almost. If I watched TV I would just watch her and Discovery Channel. I wasn't really into Seinfeld when it was on. That's probably because I've never really been into TV. I spend most of my free time cooking or eating or drawing while eating. Tina Fey loves eating too. I'm guessing she would probably love me as much as I love her after I fed her some of my delicious treats.


Tina Fey sipping on the syzurp Wheat Puff Juice
 In another episode of "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee", Jerry Seinfeld and Tina Fey roll in a sweet, red Volvo to Floridita in Harlem for a cup of coffee. Where in fact they end up getting a "Wheat Puffs Juice". What is that you may ask? It's not fresh juice as the waitress describes, but it is amazing. It's cereal blended into a milkshake. I'm totally going to make it. I'm sure it's not as delicious as the avena (oat drink) I enjoyed in Colombia, but it will definitely pass as an Americanized version. Very much like a Taco Bell taco. Which we all know is nothing like a real taco!

After making the mistake of not getting the Guanabana juice, Jerry drives Tina to the Dominique Ansel Bakery where Tina tries her first cronut! Everyone's nuts for cronuts... I have yet to try one.


No comments:

Post a Comment